Yay! Finally I found custom ROM for my ASUS Zenfone Live L2 Android phone, and the ROM is: Corvus OS. Well, although it is not an actual custom ROM as it is GSI based.
Licosha — Corvus OS is a custom ROM aimed for deep customization, kinda like Bliss or CrDroid. Although there are no project yet for ASUS Zenfone Live L1/L2 of Corvus OS neither official or unofficial, at least someone made a GSI based ROM of it 😄.
Keep in mind that as this ROM is GSI based, so similar bug found on GSIs may also appear in this ROM if we installing it on our ASUS Zenfone Live (and also the needed patches to make the phone boot 😆).
- Custom recovery installed.
Corvus OS custom ROM (GSI based) ASUS Zenfone Live info
|ROM name||Corvus OS (GSI Based)|
|target device||XOOR (Zenfone Live L1/L2)|
|author||– FadhlanNzlr @Telegram (Live L1 ROM)|
– Tayo @Telegram (Live L2 ROM)
|android version||Android 10 (Q)|
|ROM size||+- 1.1 GB|
How to install Corvus OS ROM (GSI based) on ASUS Zenfone Live L1/L2
- Boot your ASUS Zenfone Live Android phone into recovery mode.
- Wipe the partitions:
After wiping, reboot your ASUS Zenfone Live Android phone into recovery mode (Be careful not reboot to other mode).
- Now back in the recovery menu, choose
- [For Live L1] Select the “Firmware zip” file to install / flash it, wait until the process is done.
- Now install the “ROM zip” file.
Vendorpartition, then install the “Decrypt patch zip” file.
- Install the rest of “patches zip” files.
- Done! Reboot your ASUS Zenfone Live Android phone.
Corvus OS (GSI based) custom ROM for ASUS Zenfone Live L1/L2 download link
Live L1 Firmware.zip (47.5 MB)
Patches for Corvus OS (GSI based) custom ROM
Decrypt Patch.zip (124.97 kB)
Corvus Patch 1.zip (7.48 kB)
Corvus Patch 2.zip (406.63 kB)
🏅 Credits 🏅
⭐ Source: NewbieDevProject @Telegram